Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We're Home!

I've been wanting to blog but honestly I don't even know where to start. Maybe it's because there's so much to say, maybe it's because I'm exhausted, maybe it's because I have 7 children now, two of whom I'm having to constantly teach things to all day long. Things are going pretty well all things considered. In some ways they are better than I was thinking they would be while we were in Ethiopia but I am fully aware that we are early in the game and things could be way different in even a week from now.
A friend emailed me this picture of Mateo and Leul from the night we first came home and I thought I better post it, but I really don't want to say much about how we're doing now until I've gone back and blogged about our trip. Hopefully soon I'll be able to post some day by day entries of what it was like, and I'll add some pictures too!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea!!!!!! Welcome home!! Can't wait to read more!!

Melanie said...

I know this is late! but "Welcome Home"!!
You guys were the cutest ever at the airport. It was like you've always been together your whole lives.
Congradulations!
we love you

Unknown said...

I know just how you feel. We arrived back home a couple of weeks ago and people are breathing down my cyber neck for thoughts on the trip. How do you put into words such a journey...all the while adjusting to a new family? It will come.

Jodi from Oregon
found ya through a link

Heather Friesen said...

Hi Laci,
No rush on blogging. You have a lot on your plate. When you get back on, you can edit your profile and change your opening message. The kids are home!