Friday, July 18, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane!

I've seen that title on so many other blogs and have been waiting 10 months to be able to say it for myself! Okay so it's 1:00 in the morning, we are leaving in 3 hours and true to our nature, we aren't packed all the way yet! This will not surprise anyone who knows us. It looks like I won't be sleeping tonight so I'm hoping that means I'll sleep well on the airplane.
It still seems completely unreal to me that I am about to fly all the way to Africa (I always told myself I could never do that) and will return with two older children. Those two beautiful kids I've been staring at in pictures since Dec. imagining what sweet little angels they must be :) are actually going to be home with me soon!
There are so many of you reading this that have been right there with us along this journey and are just as about excited as we are! Thank you all for your love, your advice, your prayers, and your help. Leul and Hana will be blessed with so many people who love them.
We are getting into Seatac late Saturday night the 26th and any friends and family who'd like to welcome us can join us there. You can either call my house or email me (my oldest dd will be checking emails), for the flight number and time.
The next picture you see on this blog will be of us with our kiddos!
Please keep praying for peace, and safety and health. Also that we will be able to meet with the kids' bio families.

1 comment:

Andrea Hill said...

yeahh,awwwwh, finally the day has come. I am so happy for you and your family. Praying for you.