Friday, July 11, 2008

A Big Thank You!


We finally started packing tonight! It's been on my to do list since we were supposed to leave in May so I'm very relieved we are actually getting it done. For tonight we are just packing up the donations for the orphanages, which as you can see from the picture is not a small task. I want to say thank you so much to all those who donated supplies! Most of the donations came from my neighbor's son's baseball team, people I have never even met!

Here's a list of what the children in Ethiopia will be blessed with:


20 pens

5 dry erasers

145 dry erase markers

168 pencils

8 24 packs of crayons

55 sticks of deoderant

12 toothbrushes

3 tubes of toothpaste

910 bandaids

8 instant cold packs

100 tootsie pops

39 books

2 puzzles

6 small bottles of bubbles

7 toys

7 onsies

4 baby hats

1 Baby Bjorn

and 4 bras!


Thanks again to all who made this possible!

1 comment:

Andrea Hill said...

Laci, that is simply amazing what people donated. Including a Baby Bjorn? They are really expensive. I bet your hubby is hardly bringing anything to wear just so you can take all the donations, right? Once again, I am so happy for you guys that you are traveling this soon.