Thursday, April 8, 2010

Where have I been?

Well mostly on Facebook! It's been a year since I've posted anything on here so I guess I'll give a recap for anyone who might still be checking this blog!
Angelina is now 14, still playing piano, still as sweet as ever and has just started to discover how nice it is to be able to earn money through babysitting! Ariana just turned 12! It's been 5 years this month since she's had a seizure and she's beginning to make progress in her communication in school and at home. Hana is almost 11, and has adjusted SO easily to being in our family. Although in the past few months she has started to act like a "normal" sibling and bicker once in awhile(in a sweet voice, of course) she is still by far the most patient person in our house. Le'oul is 10 and is always amazing us with his creativity! He is doing super well in school and reading chapter books with ease now, such a huge difference from a year ago! Isabel is 8 and as joyful as ever. She is playing the violin and will soon be learning some fiddling which suits her bubbly personality much better than classical music, although she loves playing the classical songs. Mateo is 6 and doing very well in first grade this year. He's is in love with all things boy i.e. Clone Wars, Legos, and making amazing sound effects with his mouth AND he is still my biggest snuggler! At 4 years old, Olivia is....well...... Olivia, what can I say. She is spunky and goofy, is always saying off the wall things, she loves drawing (the girl draws better than I do) and always gives her artwork away as a gift. Her and Mateo are the best of friends.
Sergio still has his painting business and after quite a few minor but painful injuries has given up playing soccer and basketball with the guys during the week!
As for me, I'm still up til odd hours every night eventhough my New Year's resolution EVERY YEAR is to go to bed earlier, I've learned to let many things go over this past year, but still need to let go of many more, and am absolutely in LOVE with having a big family!

1 comment:

Andrea Hill said...

Okay slacker, I am glad you are back for now. Such a refreshment to read up on the kiddos and how they are doing. Even though we email a lot, I learned more tonight about them than what we ever talked about them. I am glad everyone is doing so well.