Monday, April 19, 2010

"Mommy come.....Mommy come PLEASE"

Those are the first words Ahbel said to me today! It was so sweet, I kept telling him I wished I could but of course he didn't understand me!
Sergio, Hana and Beza picked Ahbel and Nati up from the orphanage this afternoon. Hana said the boys weren't shy at all, and that they ran right up to them to give them hugs! Let me just tell you they are both LIVE WIRES! As soon as they knew it was me on the phone they were shouting to me and Hana ended up having to use the speaker phone so both boys could talk at the same time! She said Ahbel is so close to Mateo's age they can't tell who is older. They guessed Nati's age to be around 9. He's super skinny, wearing size 7 shorts with the waist totally sinched up and they're still too big! Both the boys are also very funny, Hana was cracking up at them in the background while I was speaking with Sergio.
It seems like it was a very good idea for Sergio to wait to get the boys til today. It gave him a chance to get some important stuff done without having two very energetic boys to deal with at the same time. I think they are going to wear him out, it was only 8:00pm and they were about to go to bed! That is super early for our family!
Tomorrow the girls are getting their hair done by a lady who works at Layla (the orhanage Hana was at). The salon they were supposed to go to today tried to up the price on them so they left!
Oh and we also heard today that there is a chance Beza will be able to come home the last weekend of May, which is one week earlier than we expected so hopefully that will work out!
We are starting to be a little concerned about Sergio, Hana and the boys making it home this weekend with all the volcano stuff going on. They have flights with Lufthansa flying through Frankfurt, so please pray they can come home as planned.

4 comments:

Ann said...

I'm praying! I can't wait to meet the kids! :)

Andrea Hill said...

Awwhhh, that is really nice he finally got the boys and you get to talk to them. They said the air is suppose to clear up. The good thing about flghts are that when you have a ticket for that day your flying, you get to go first and all others that missed their flights are on stand by so at least that is hope. I will pray here that they would make it home on time..

Our family's life journey said...

Wonderful!!! So exciting to hear stories of the excitement. I'll pray for safe, smooth travels home.

April

Bonnie said...

Yep those little guys are going to keep you busy - especially the little one - i bet he will be a cuddler and you are going to want to feed them alot to get some meat on thier bones. So glad thier trip is going well - it won't be long now.