Saturday, May 17, 2008

Another picture


This is one of my favorite pictures of Leul and Hana. It was taken right when they found out they were going to be adopted by us! I look at it all the time and wonder what must have been going through their minds. I'm sure a mixture of many emotions and thoughts. I love how the date is on there because this was the day we finally passed court, so as the kids were rejoicing over their good news in Ethiopia, we were at home rejoicing over our good news that they were finally legally ours! I am so thankful to my friend Sherri who took this picture. She was at the orphanage at the time picking up her beautiful girls and was able to be in the room when they were told!
I cannot wait to hold these precious children in my arms.

1 comment:

Erica Peto said...

That's a great picture! I didn't realize Sherri was there when they were told. That is wonderful. They're so adorable - can't wait to meet them!