Saturday, May 10, 2008

All Cried Out

Okay, I wish I could say that I'm all cried out but I'm not. The tears keep coming out of nowhere and at odd times and I have a feeling that with Mother's Day being tomorrow there is no end in sight. Why am I crying so much? Anyone who knows me knows that I may have issues with anxiety but not depression. Through this whole adoption process I've been okay with waiting but not anymore. I just want to bring my babies home! I want to see them, and hug on them and tell them how much I love them. I want to see Hana in her shared bedroom with my oldest daughter and Leul wrestling with my youngest son. I want them home! I've never met them but I miss them desperately.
Please pray that God's grace will sustain me as I wait out this last leg of our journey!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

You poor thing! You have such great faith and that will sustain you. I know that much. It is not easy especially on Mother's Day. Thank God for blogs and friends who have already been that road to give you a shoulder you can cry on, even if you want to cry all over again. Also, a great piece of advice, ask your little ones to pray for you and your pending issue with Yakima and see what happens! Children's faith is just amazing. Hang in there my friend!

Is Eight Enough? said...

As a mother of six boys, who is waiting for court in Ethiopia for two little girls, I understand your heart!

I am praying for God to sustain you and give you peace!

Blessings,
Justine
http://sixboysandalittlelady.blogspot.com

Paula said...

(((Laci))) Praying that this approval comes through very quickly so you can go wrap your arms around your two newest blessings!

Grandma said...

I can't wait to hug my new Grandchildren
Love Grandma