Saturday, June 14, 2008

Still not sure

For those of you wondering when we get to go pick up Leul and Hana, we still don't know. We were told that our papers were already approved and at the embassy a week ago, then we received a letter from the NVC this week saying they just sent our file off to Ethiopia on Tuesday. We were hoping to hear confirmation today that the NVC people are nuts and our papers really are ready and waiting in Ethiopia but didn't, so we have no idea where we are in the process and no idea when we will go! (If any of this is confusing to you, don't worry, we are confused too!) We are however completely okay with waiting for God's will to be done, that's about the only thing we know for sure right now.
When I get any concrete information I promise I'll post about it but for now I'm going to bed!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Thanks for keeping us updated. You are in my prayers and on my mind like crazy. I absolutely admire and adore you for being so patient. Not many people are like that. I would probably be on the next plane and just wait it out in Ethiopia. That would be too hard anyway since you have your five precious ones at home. Also if you need me to come over and help while you in ET with your hubby, plese don't hesitate to ask. I don't have much of a life right now because my girls are all grown up.

Paula said...

What a long wait this last piece has been Laci!

Praying you get an embassy date early this next week!!!

Maybe we will get to travel together?

(((Hugs))) Your patience is AMAZING!!!