Saturday, June 7, 2008




I got an email today from a former volunteer at Layla (the orphanage where our kids are). She lived in Ethiopia for 4 months at about the time that Leul went into the orphanage and was really attached to him. (Who wouldn't be?) She emailed me these pictures and also has video she is willing to send me of him! I can't wait! God is so good. Just when I think I'm not going to be able to wait any longer, He blesses me with a little something to keep me going! And to top it off she said I can call her anytime so she can share stories of him with me! (Leul is on the right in the top photo and on the left on the bottom one)


2 comments:

Andrea said...

Laci, that is precious. Thanks for sharing the story on your blog. What a blessing these volunteers are.

Paula said...

Laci,
What a wonderful gift! Keeping you in my prayers...I can't wait for you to bring home Hana & Leul!