Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What a handsome boy!


The director of our agency recently returned from Ethiopia and emailed me this picture today!

This is what she had to say:


"I was happy to spend a few minutes with Leul while I was there and he is doing quite well. I think that the glasses are making a difference for him."


I also spoke with the woman who was a volunteer at Layla and knew Leul yesterday. She described him as endearing, sweet and outgoing and thinks he'll do great in a big family!


I still don't have any news about travel yet, but I think I will by Friday!

2 comments:

Paula said...

He IS a handsome boy! I hope you get your travel date this week for sure!!! Still waiting to hear ours to... ;o)

JenniferJ said...

Both the kids are REALLY cute. We can't wait to meet them! We'll pray that you get the date to leave early this week. Hugs,