Sunday, January 25, 2009

Potential




I was seventeen years old at the time of my first pregnancy and was told by almost everyone except Sergio that having a baby would ruin my life. Actually, having a baby did ruin my life and I am forever thankful for that. My life of which was taking me down the wrong path died when I got pregnant with Angelina and I have no idea, don't even want to guess where I'd be if I had made the so called "responsible" decision to abort her. Here's a picture of my beautiful girl who "ruined" my old life.And here is a video that really hit home to me because of what it stands for:

3 comments:

Andrea Hill said...

I can only imagine what people would try to tell you. Good for you of keeping your beautiful precious daughter and chosing life for her. She is so beautiful.

Malissa P. said...

It was a perfect, wise and informed choice and well said on your blog!
She is beautiful!
Blessings

Michelle said...

Oh, Laci....I love your 'ruined' life. Just made me cry w/ that one. Amazing how far God has brought you and Sergio. :) xo~<3